Page Views

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Of course my body didn't cooperate

I have been planning this trip. It would have fallen perfectly around a no AF time but sometime in January or February I had a longer than usual cycle. That's fine, we figure it out.

So I planned this trip knowing that I would have AF but that I would be in the home stretch and only dealing with lighter days and no more cramps or bloating.

Well my bitch of a body got wind of this plan and decided to be a bitch. AF should have been here Monday/Tuesday. It is now Wednesday at 6:15pm and nothing. Every symptom is here hinting that the bitch is on the way but no red sign of her yet.

So I will go to Mexico with cramps, bloating and heavy bleeding. Just once you would think she would co-operate. JUST ONCE!!!!! But nope. Dee wants a break from life and needs this post IVF/pre FET holiday with her husband to relax and unwind and get away from everything? Let's shit all over that idea!!!

D is sweet. He said "Well you will have your period in Mexico...it's OK, just think that you will be in Mexico, so in the bigger scheme of things, it's OK"

He is right, but I would have liked to been cramp and bloat free. So here's hoping she shows up soon and tomorrow I can suffer with the cramps and bloating and then Friday's plane ride can be uncomfortable. Whatever. It is what it is. I really should know better than to think my body would cooperate for once.








**Yes, for a very brief moment the thought that I might be pregnant crossed my mind. I know better than that but yes, it did briefly cross my mind. Could you imagine? TTC for years, finding out that we have a 7% chance of conceiving spontaneously, going through IVF, having another m/c, wasting all of that money, having a meltdown and then getting pregnant on the first time having sex in months??? We all know that those miracles don't happen to me.

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully AF doesn't arrive until the end of your vacation. That is what happened to me when I went to Mexico. It should have started right before we arrived in Mexico, but instead it didn't start until our second last day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about Mexico and AF. I got mine the day before my wedding and she stayed for our entire honeymoon. booo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss your face, and I hope you had a wonderful trip!
    ::big fat inappropriately long hugs::

    ReplyDelete