Page Views

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Adios Christmas!

Christmas was nice this year and as you know, I am not a fan.
We spent Christmas eve at my in laws and had our Christmas with them, standard, nothing out of the ordinary, I got a hot stone massage gift certificate, a necklace and earrings and some pjs.

Then on Christmas day we went and did our volunteer work. We prepared and served a meal to people who are less fortunate or all alone at Christmas time. I did it as a kid with my pepere for years, I haven't been back since before he passed away and it was quite an emotional day. Then we returned to my parents and we all had dinner and played some games.

Yesterday (boxing day) we took my sister's kids sliding and had a lot of fun then it was time for my personal; favorite part of the Holidays, the World Junior hockey tournament. GO CANADA GO! they beat Latvia 15-0, wasn't much of a contest and the Canadian boys look awesome this year! I am anxious to see more of what the goalies have to offer though.

While I had a great time with my family, I am glad that Christmas is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment