Page Views

Monday, December 28, 2009

Remaining hopeful

While the negativity seems to be overtaking me I am trying to stay hopeful that I will get pregnant naturally. I was pondering just giving up but I want a baby and if my doctor says it is possible for me to get pregnant naturally then I will keep doing everythign I can to try that. If nothing else then I can say to him, listen this is NOT working, please intervene and help a sister out here?!?!

So, I am heading into a fertile window and am hoping that maybe 2010 will kick off with a BFP for me, of course if it doesn't I will continue my monthly ritual of crying and being heart broken on the day that my period shows up.

I see my doctor again at the beginning of February, here's hoping that I can say "I got a positive pregnancy test" instead of "I am still not pregnant and we would like to look at some other options to help us along"

No comments:

Post a Comment