Page Views

Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Holidays

I am not a big Christmas fan to begin with but I find that not being pregnant at this time of year is especially hard. Last year I was sure that we would have a baby or at least be pregnant by now. It is depressing and of course there are a ton of family get togethers where everyone will be asking when we are starting a family and it's like taking a bullet every time.

I hope that 2010 brings us some more luck in the baby department but I also thought that about 2009. It is very hard to stay positive.

The good news is that my sisters and brothers in law and nieces and nephews are arriving today for the holidays, I just left them at the airport on Sunday but I miss them already.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment