Page Views

Friday, November 20, 2009

Called the doctor's office today

Well it's official, I am on the list to get my HSG to see if I have blocked fallopian tubes. I was foolishly hoping that I would get a positive pregnancy test instead and be able to say "My tubes are not blocked because I got pregnant!" but sadly, that is not the case. So the office will call next week with the date which I asked for it to be December 1st because I have an exam to write the day before. How much stress can I throw at myself?

Weekend plans: Going over to friends of ours on Saturday night to have a couple of drinks and watch the UFC fights, Tito Ortiz is coming out of retirement and everyone is all excited. I am not that into the fights but I will watch them and enjoy the company of my friends. I haven't decided if I am going to drink yet, I am supposed to work on Sunday morning (not until 11) but I think a co-worker wants to switch and have me work on Saturday instead of Sunday, which would be fine.

And I am going to try and study at some point in there because I have one exam coming up on Thursday and the other on the following monday. I am so excited to be done with these 2 courses and move on to the next 3. My focus is remaining on our Cuba trip, it is coming close and I am excited for a much needed holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment