Page Views

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I have a fantastic husband

My husband has been so great through all of my mood swings and crying fits in the past couple of weeks. He is dealing with my stress so much better than I am. Yesterday I called him from work to see if he could make me a sandwich for lunch since I only get a half hour and wanted it ready when I rushed home for lunch. When I got home soup and a sandwich was on the table waiting for me then he drove me back to work.

After work he surprised me with flowers that he bought to cheer me up and he NEVER buys flowers and he also made me a delicious dinner of Tortelinni in blush sauce with salad and garlic bread and he didn't even expect to get lucky. He did the dishes and then got read for his night shift.

I am a lucky girl to have such an understanding and sweet husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment