Page Views

Monday, November 23, 2009

Friday was a bad day

Friday was cycle day 1 and as hard as I tried not to I was really hoping for a positive pregnancy test instead of having to book my HSG. Shit happens.

So I got a call this morning and my HSG is booked for December 1st. I don't know how I am going to stay sane for the next week. Deep breath.... deep breath

I also have 2 exams to write before then and my mind can't seem to concentrate on anything else other than the test and the different results and scenarios.

The weekend was alright, I worked all day on Saturday which I hate but gotta make money right? Then on Saturday we went over to our friends place to watch the UFC fight and celebrate said friend's birthday. The fight was good, it was cool because Tito Ortiz came out of retirement to fight so there was all of that hype.

I have to work today and then I am off until Sunday, the joys of being a part time employee...it works though because I can concentrate on studying this week.  I am anxious to get these courses done and out of the way and then I can start on the next 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment