Page Views

Monday, November 16, 2009

I am THAT person?!?!

I am completely ashamed and appalled at myself. I learned yesterday that my cousin is pregnant and while I am happy for her and her finace, I felt my heart sink into my stomach when I heard the news. This will be their 3rd child, and they are great parents and their 2 boys are so cute but I actually felt jealous for a bit. What is wrong with me?? I have become THAT person, jealousy is a terrible quality and I am disgusted with myself.

On another note, the sperm analysis went swimmingly (pun intended). Apparently DH has some really good swimmers, so the problem is definitely me. While it is good news that we both don't have obstacles, it still makes me feel bad that it is me. I am the one who is stopping him from being able to reproduce. This is a terrible feeling and while I am usually an upbeat and happy person I find that this whole process is bringing me down and that this blog has so far been nothing but me whining and bitching.

So lets get on with some happy news! My sister is getting married in 1 month from today!! We will be in Cuba and I am so excited!! I am so happy for my sister that she finally found someone to make her happy and to marry, she has had her fair share of assholes and now she is getting married in just 1 month. We fly out to Cuba on the 12th of December and her wedding is on the 16th! I am insanely excited!!  Here's a little preview of the resort I am going to:


HOLY SHIT I AM EXCITED!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment