Page Views

Monday, November 30, 2009

Good weekend, nervous about tomorrow

With the hockey tournament and our house becoming party central, it was generally a good weekend. I got no studying done until last night and completely bombed my exam today. I am very glad to be finished with those 2 courses and it is time to move on to the next 3.

My HSG is tomorrow and I am extremely nervous and afraid of what the answers will be but at least we will have that: answers. Then we will be able to choose what our next step will be and move from there, it's a pretty scary thing to think about, I am trying to stay calm though.

Felt like I took a bullet though after this happened to me today:

I am standing in line to buy a card and there is a woman in front of me with a baby in a cart. The baby leans over looks past his mother points and me smiles and says "MAMA!" I almost started to cry, then he kept saying hi to me, he was super cute.
So they pay and as they are walking away he is reaching at me and crying and his mom is like "say bye bye" and he just continues to fuss and whine while reaching in my direction and staring at me.
Then as I am paying a pregnant teenager pushing a stroller comes walking by and not 5 minutes later another woman who is with her teenage daughter who is pushing a stroller with twins in it. 
Since I live in a small town and work in the hospital I know that these girls are not babysitting, I have seen them before.

Life is not fair

No comments:

Post a Comment