Page Views

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ok, enough is enough, I am ready for some good news!

Our best friends had their ultrasound yesterday and they were not able to see a heartbeat. She was sent for an HCG which wont be ready until tomorrow and was told she just had to be patient. The unknown absolutely killing her, which it would be killing me too! She has a tilted uterus and I have read that due to this it could be hard to see the heartbeat without a vaginal ultrasound, the fact that they did not do one right then and there makes me want to march down there and scream at someone. We live in Canada so it is not an insurance or benefits issue.

All of my fingers and toes and arms and legs and eyes are crossed for them, how is the world so cruel and unfair that crack heads and child molesters are able to conceive healthy, beautiful children with no problems and good, healthy people who would be amazing parents go through all these problems? Riddle me that!?

My mother in law's birthday is today, we are hosting dinner here at our house since we are both off, she requested lasagna, which is perfect for me because it is easy to make! We bought her a few shirts and a pair of PJs, she is so busy spoiling her grandkids that she never buys things for herself so I wanted to get her something that was just for HER.

No comments:

Post a Comment