Page Views

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Working more

One of the things about workign part time is the unreliable work hours. I was supposed to be off this week, which worke dout because I would have been able to study but I got a call yesterday asking if I wanted to work in another department at the hospital for a couple of weeks. This makes me happy because it is full time days and no evenings or weekends. PERFECT!! My studying is taking a back seat but that's ok because I can't seem to concentrate on anything other than my upcoming HSG test anyway.

Cried myself to sleep last night thinking and worrying about the results, I wish I could just get out of my own head or even take mine and everyone else's advice to just relax until I get some answers and that worrying isn't helping anything. It's all true but I can't help but worry and stress about it.

Countdown to Cuba: 18 more sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment