Page Views

Saturday, February 19, 2011

The ABCs of Me

Yep I am bored so I stole this from Buckin.

(A) Age: 29

(B) Bed Size: Double and I wish for a King every single day but we need to do some minor renos before that can happen

(C) Chore You Hate: Cleaning the bathroom

(D) Dogs? Roxy. My cute and sweet little mixed breed with anxiety issues and a face that melts my heart daily. 


(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Shower

(F) Favorite Color: Red, purple, pink

(G) Gold or Silver? White gold

(H) Height: 5'7

(I) Instruments You Play: I am currently taking guitar lessons so stay tuned (no pun intended)

(J) Job Title: Diagnostic Imaging Clerk

(K) Kids: None yet. I have lost 2 babies to early miscarriage.

(L) Live: Ontario, Canada

(M) Mom's Name: This is a weird question. I won't even say my husband's name on here. My mom's name is Mom

(N) Nicknames: Dee (it's short for my name)

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Yes. Tonisilectomy & Adnoidectomy when I was a kid and Appendectomy & bowel resection when I was a teen.

(P) Pet Peeve: Loud chewing noises and people who feeeeelll theee needdd to spelllll with a buuunchhhh of needlessss exxxxxtra letttersssss

(Q) Quote from a Movie: From my all time fave MY GIRL

Weeping willow with your tears running down
Why do you always weep and frown
Is it because he left you one day
Is it because he could not stay
On your branches he would sing
Do you long for the happiness that day would bring
He found shelter in your shade
You thought his smile would never fade
Weeping willow stop your tears
There is something to calm you fears
You think that death has ripped you apart
But I know he'll always be in your heart

(R) Right or Left Handed? Right

(S) Siblings: 2 older sisters

(T) Time You Wake Up? During the week, 6:45am

(U) Underwear: yeah, I wear em.

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: I can't think of one!

(W) What Makes You Run Late: Can't find anything to wear

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: OH boy. Maybe I will just give you the one where something what actually broken? My Collarbone. When you play sports you get injuries so I have had a few xrays in my life.

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Spaghetti sauce. YUMMMM and homemade soup

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Elephant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment