Page Views

Friday, February 4, 2011

Let's Talk About Sex: The Anal Edition

I am a virgin.

An anal sex virgin. I will die an anal sex virgin.

I always thought I was in the majority with this one. Apparently I am not. My girlfriends and I got to talking about this once and I realized I am almost alone in my ass virginness. Me and my friend L are the only two out of the 7 of us who were talking about it.

I don't judge if that's what you want to do but from the way it has been described to me, I have no desire to have to put so much lube that I may need a beach towel, have a dick shoved up my ass while I bite down on a leather strap or something only to have to feel like I need to take a massive dump during and immediately afterward.

Yeah, no thanks.

I told D if he ever seriously wanted to do it that I would entertain the idea on the one condition that I get to shove a dildo up his ass too so he would know what it felt like. Oddly enough, he has never asked.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I was concerned when I read the title. I, too, am an anal sex virgin. I told my husband the same thing, except I told him that I get to shove a dildo up his ass FIRST, and then, if he still wanted to we could try anal. And just like your hubby, he never asked again. Why would they think we would like it if they find it so disturbing. Silly boys!

    ReplyDelete