Page Views

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I feel good

na na na na na na

Ok, I won't break out into song.

I just figured that I should post a quick little note.

Every day I think about my miscarriage and it still makes me sad but lately I have been feeling happy again. I am still a bitter lady who has trouble TTC and has recently suffered a loss and there are still things that upset me a lot but I think that it is safe to say that I am OK.

And while we are TTC again and I am trying to remain hopeful it is still a bit hard. I know that I will be extremely worried and stressed about my next pregnancy but I am going to try and stay positive and enjoy it because I enjoyed the first one no matter how short lived it was.

So in short. I feel good. I am stronger than I thought and I think I have the strong BOTB ladies to thank for most of that, many of them are a constant inspiration to my every day life. I am so glad that I came across this amazing group of women. I was just telling D the other day that if I hadn't come across them I would still probably not know what charting is and still be using ovulation calendars online to see when I am ovulating. They taught me that and so many more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment