Page Views

Saturday, March 20, 2010

A TTC post, allow me to obsess

Yes we are officially TTC again, according to my chart tomorrow is my test day. I will not be testing tomorrow. Here are my reasons:

1- I am terrified to test. If it is positive I will be constantly worried about another miscarriage, if it is negatove I will again be sad

2- D and I both work at 7am tomorrow and if I test in the morning and it is positive it will be a rushed celebration and then we both have to go to work that is not ideal. If it is negative I will be a grouch to people all day, at least if I wait until my day off then I can cry and be a bitch in the comfort of my own home

3- Tomorrow is our niece's first birthday, if it is negative I don't want to be a crank all day.

4- I only have 1 pee stick left in the house and I hate wasting them, I have become pretty good to wait out my period, the negative tests are hard to take and pee sticks are not cheap.

I am going to just watch my temp, if it starts to drop then I will just wait out my period. If it stays steady or starts to rise then I will probably test on Monday or Tuesday (D and I are both off on those days)

Reasons why I think I could be pregnant VS Reasons why I don't think I am

I have not started to spot yet and I usually do 2-5 days before my period shows up but I can't remember if I spotted before the last one and since we were on a TTC break I had decided not to chart so I am clueless, maybe I don't spot anymore, things change.

My boobs are sore and this could mean either one of those arguments.

Is it possible that I went all of those months without getting pregnant and then my 1 good tube worked and I got pregnant only to have it taken away, then the first month back to TTC I get pregnant again? Is it possible?? My right tube is still blocked, it is blocked with scar tissue so that is pretty permanent, it is not like fluid or something that can be flushed out. Is it possible that my body has decided to co-operate with me now???

Trying to sane sane and not get your hopes up is exhausting

And as soon as I hit post I will start to spot...that is how these things work hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment