Page Views

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Stupid men and their stupid locked down emotions

D and I have been doing a lot of talking lately about whether or not I am ready to TTC again. My O time should be coming very very quickly so I need to make this decision soon. Yes, I want a baby. Yes, I think I am ready. But I am still very very sad about my miscarriage.

All D has said is that we will do whatever I want to. Which is extremely supportive and wonderful BUT I would really like to know what he is thinking. What does he want? What is going on in his head?

I think it is because he wants to move forward right away but he is worried that I am not ready and he doesn't want me to feel pressured into TTC again if I am not emotionally there yet. This is what I am assuming, it is only a guess though because he won't say those words.

No comments:

Post a Comment