Page Views

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The FET is on

AF showed up and so we are off like a herd of turtles. (DH always says that but this time it rings true because it will be slow going)

This is how it's going to go, I will start taking OPKs in a week or so and once I get a positive, I call the clinic. Then I arrange to have an ultrasound done 3 days later and bloodwork following that. Once my ovulation date is pinpointed, the clinic will tell me when I have to be at the clinic for my real monitoring and the FET.  (ex: they will tell me I am to start my monitoring there on CD 12)

Then once I get the next AF, I will call them and tell them what day is Day 1 and we will figure out the date that I am to be back at the clinic. Hopefully I will be there for a maximum of 2 weeks. But we shall see.

I am anxious, nervous, scared, excited, worried, and a million other similar emotions all rolled into one. At the same time it is all kind of surreal and even though IVF was 6 months ago, it feels like a million years ago.

1 comment:

  1. Been thinking of you, Dee. Hoping everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete