Page Views

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Meds or Stress?

When I did IVF I was told numerous times about how moody I would be from the meds. I was teased, D was teased that I was going to be some irrational freak of nature due to the meds I was pumping into my body.

I wasn't that bad. Near the end I was bitchier than normal and I got annoyed very easily but for the 2 months that I was taking different hormones, I would say I made it through pretty good.

This time around for the FET I am med free, which I am very happy about. But I must say I am more emotional than the first time around. I am moody, cranky, tired, stressed, emotional and weepy. Every thing that D does hurts my feelings. I am thinking constantly about the 40 million different scenarios that could come out of this. Maybe it's because I have been through the devastation of it being unsuccessful or maybe I am just regularly stressed and anxious.

So is it the meds that make you moody or is it the stress? Maybe a lovely combo of the 2.



On to phase 2 of the FET Mock cycle: On Saturday I will start taking OPKs.

No comments:

Post a Comment