Page Views

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2 years ago

I am ovulating. 2 years ago this information would have sent me into a planned sex frenzy.

But today? I got my positive OPK. I called the fertility clinic and left the following message:
"Hello, my name is (say and spell name here) I am a patient of Dr. L's. I am currently doing my mock cycle for my frozen embryo transfer. I just got a positive ovulation test so I am now in need of my schedule for blood work and ultrasound. Also, please fax my requisitions to (insert fax number here). I can be reached on my cell phone today where you may also leave a message at (insert number here)."

Funny how things change.

So now I am on to step 2 and step 3 of the mock cycle. On Thursday I get an ultrasound to check my endometrial lining followed by a blood test to check my progesterone level on June 7th. If I pass those tests then we are full steam ahead for the FET.

I am impatient for these things to happen and then when they do I get all nervous and jittery. By my calculations I think I will be heading to the city where the clinic is around June 24th (which coincidentally I am also booked for a pap test with my gynie)

No comments:

Post a Comment