Page Views

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A blog that touched my heart

An absolutely amazing woman that I met via a message board posted this. It is Infertility Awareness week and even though so many women are afraid to come out of the IF closet, I want to share a blog entry that she made.

Her strength gives me strength.

CLICK HERE TO READ HER POST

To her and all of the other amazing ladies who struggle with the overpowering desire to have a child of their own and the overwhleming pain of having to struggle for that very gift. You all remain in my heart, my thoughts and to quote her:

"All my love to all my girls and I pray that 2011 will be a wonderful birth year for our little ones." -Rubber Baby Buckin Bumpers Blog

1 comment:

  1. Well crud, now you have me all in tears talking about me! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete