Page Views

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Renovation update!

Well our April 9th finish date has come and is long gone now.

The tile guy is finally back in town and is here everyday until he is done! WOOOHOOOO He figures the whole thing should take 3-5 days. I told him he could come on the weekend if he wanted. I would be understanding if he wanted a day off though.

The other contractor is still annoying us to no end. Soon my dealings with him will be done and I can breathe a heavy sigh of relief. I am very much ready to give him a piece of my mind though and if our stuff is not finished by Monday I will lose my shit!!!!

The last thing we are really waiting on is the shower door, which SHOULD have been in last week or yesterday. Still no call. I might be making a trip down to that store today to knock some heads together.

So *hopefully* next week by this time I will be able to post some pictures! MAYBE

No comments:

Post a Comment