Page Views

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Last night I made a promise

This was a promise made to myself.

Every cycle I get my hopes way way up. And every time the bitch shows up I get so down on myself and am constantly saying "I should know better"

So this cycle, I am going to know better. Yes, I will privately obsess over my chart but I will do everything I can to keep that to a minimum. Yes, the timing was good this cycle but I will refuse to get excited until my period is late.

I will not over analyze every "symptom" that I get and I will remember all of the past cycles where I was NOT pregnant and got the exact same symptom.

I will look ahead to my appointment with my doc and keep doing my Clomid research as I fully expect to have him write me a prescription when I see him on May 3rd.

This is my vow. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment