Page Views

Sunday, April 18, 2010

You booze, you lose

Well I was torn.

My 2 best friends and I planned a girls night out for last night. My one BFF was really looking forward to it because she lives out of town for now and she recently had a baby so we haven't been able to all get together and have a good girls night out in a while.

So I was torn. First because I knew I had to work today and secondly because I am so close to my "test day" but after some lovely ladies reminded me that even if I was pregnant you don't share anything until 6 weeks. Plus it is most likely too early yo tell on a test anyway so drink til it's pink. My plan was to have a few but not get falling on my ass drunk.

Well the BFF who was hosting us decided to buy a bunch of different boozes, get some recipes for martinis and off we went. Martinis and shooters.

It was a lot of fun but today I am feeling like a big bag of shit. Of course, it is self inflicted and I have noone to blame but myself but still I am going to whine about it. LOL

So remember kids...you booze, you lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment