Page Views

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 Days

In an effort to make this blog more interesting, or at least introduce some variety to it, I stole this game from a FB friend.

It's called 30 Days and it makes you post a picture or note with a certain 'theme' each day for 30 days.

Here are the topics:

Day 01 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
Day 02 - The meaning behind your Facebook status.
Day 03 - A picture of you and your friends.
Day 04 - A habit that you wish you didn't have.
Day 05 - A picture of somewhere you've been to.
Day 06 - Favorite super hero and why.
Day 07 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - Something you're proud of in the past few days.
Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of something you crave alot.
Day 14 - A picture of the cast from your favourite TV show.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of your favourite food.
Day 17 - Nicknames you have.
Day 18 - A picture of your favourite actress.
Day 19 - Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 - A picture of your day.
Day 26 - A picture of you last year and now.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture of what you were for Halloween.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.

So here is my DAY 1

The most recent picture I have of just me that I am not in my Halloween costume. (from the Run for the Cure)


I guess whether or not these are interesting will be up for debate but here goes:

  1. I love Muhammed Ali. LOVE him
  2. I am covered in birthmarks and have one on my head that makes my hair curly/frizzy, thicker and some sporadic greys on the right side of my head only.
  3. I have only ever seen the 1st Harry Potter movie
  4. I became an aunt at age 11 (almost 12)
  5. As a teenager I imagined naming my future son Anfernee. (after the NBA player)
  6. I used to be obsessed with the Spice Girls. My friends and I would each 'play' one of the girls and then dance around acting like them
  7. I am a pushover and let many people walk all over me. I am getting better but I have a long way to go
  8. During puberty I got horrific migraine headaches (causing delirium, vomiting and basically leaving me paralyzed) and had to go for EEGs and CT scans and see neurologists but nobody could pinpoint why it was happening. When I got my period, the migraines stopped.
  9. I share a birthday with Julia Roberts
  10. I had 2 imaginary friends as a child. They were twins but I never played with each of them together so it made me suspicious that it was only 1 girl.
  11. My first job was at McDonald's and it was probably one of the most stressful jobs I ever had. Hungry fast foodies are demanding!!!
  12. I was 23 years old when I first stepped foot on a plane
  13. I once spent a birthday in the hospital getting my tonsils out
  14. I don't remember a time growing up when we didn't have at least 1 dog
  15. My skin is so sensitive. Things that cause me rashes include: polysporin, vitamin E and band-aids.

1 comment: