Page Views

Friday, November 19, 2010

An IVF update

For those of you who do not follow my video blog, here is an update on what if happening in the IVF process.

I started my Lupron injections on Monday. D did my first one and then I have done the rest. My technique is a little shaky but is improving with each injection so that is a plus. In 1 week from today I will be there. I have bloodwork, start my Puregon, have my scheduling appointment and get comfy in the city where I will be spending the following 2+ weeks. D will join me the following Friday. My sister is going to come with my and spend next weekend there with me so I am very excited about that, I will have some company and we can go shopping and to movies and do fun things.

The side effects from the Lupron were not hitting me but today I feel pretty moody and weepy and I have a headache. I feel a little groggy and fuzzy in the head. I am planning a nap after work to see if that helps. I told D that I think the side effects were starting, that I was weepy and I would like a nap after work. His reply? "Ok, you have a nap and I will go get the groceries. You do what you need" I said "Welcome to walking on eggshells" to which he replied "I am not too worried"

That is one good man that I married. We'll see how long I feel this way though. ;)



See more at: ivfjournals.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment