Page Views

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Copied from the other blog

This is a C&P of what I posted in my other blog: ivfjournals.blogspot.com



Sorry but I don't have time to do a video. By the time it uploads and all that crap, I just don't have time.

I am leaving today. It is 6:42am and I am sitting here crying over my peanut butter toast because I have never been away from my dog for longer than a week. I can't believe that the day is already here. Tomorrow morning I have to be at the clinic at about 7:30am and then I get some tests, my scheduling appointment and a meeting with a doctor. I am beyond emotional!


Last night my mom came over and handed me an envelope with money in it. I argued with her that I didn't want to take her money, she cried because she said she just wanted to be able to help somehow. Then said "I get to be the first grandma to hold the baby, ok???" She's funny.

D and I appreciate the help so much and really were not expecting it. Later I got a call from a friend to wish me luck and tell me she loves me. Then another friend gave me a card wishing me luck. THEN another friend gave me a card with a $100 Visa gift card to help with expenses. I couldn't believe it!! I am so fortunate to be surrounded by such amazing people. And even though some days I feel like I am all alone in the world and that my friends are not as close as they once were....they are there when I need them the most and I am so lucky for that.

Aaaaaaand here come the waterworks again.

So today's agenda: Work all day until 4. D will drive me to a city about 2.5 hours away where we will meet my sister, then I will hop in with her and we will make our way to the city where the RE is where I will spend the next 2+ weeks. D will join me next Friday.

I will be vlogging and blogging while I am there and keeping you all updated on what's going on.


Wish me luck!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay this post made me cry. Good luck sweetie, I'm praying for you

    ReplyDelete