Page Views

Sunday, November 28, 2010

A quick update

Because I have the video blog going, I don't write as much here.

Here is an IVF update:

I arrived on Thursday in the city for my IVF. Thankfully, my sister joined me for the weekend. She is gone now though and I am feeling pretty lonely and sad.

I went to the clinic on Friday, had bloodwork and picked up my Puregon. Later in the day the nurse called to tell me the bloodwork came back good and she adjusted my Lupron and told me I could start my Puregon that night. So I have been taking the Puregon along with the Lupron since Friday evening. The headaches have gotten worse, the Puregon burns after I give the shot and the forgetfulness is beginning and is frustrating. But it all needs to be done, I am not complaining just stating the facts.

I got back to the clinic on Tuesday for more bloodwork, a re-aquaintance with my boyfriend, the dildo cam, and a meeting with the doctor and nurse to see how everything is progressing and how my body is reacting to the medication.

I can't believe I am here. It's pretty unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment