Page Views

Friday, November 5, 2010

Volleyball

I have not had too much to say. I have had tons to say about IVF but I worry that I am redundant and boring.

So I will talk about volleyball. A few weeks ago I was convinced to come out and play a fun night of mixed competitive volley ball. I am not a horrible volleyball player but I am certainly no (insert pro volleyballer here).

I was worried that I would be so far out of my league that people would be ashamed to play with me. But I have been holding my own. I am by far not the worst one out there but also by far not the best either. And I have a blast!!!!

I only have a couple of more weeks that I can play before I go to the big city for 2 weeks for my IVF so I am going to enjoy it while I can and then hopefully I will get pregnant and I can come back to playing again next year.

So I planned to post about volleyball and somehow IVF sneaks its way in. This is a daily thing with me. With any plans in the near or distant future IVF and pregnancy and baby plays a roll in the decision making process.

Oy.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. Even with no IVF playing a role, the past two and a half years' decisions have always involved the statement "if I'm pregnant."

    I hope you can't play when you get home.

    ReplyDelete