Page Views

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 6 of 30 Days

Day 06 - Favorite super hero and why.

I am not a fan of Day 6. I don't have a favorite super hero. When I was a kid I am sure I did. I remember watching Shera and thinking she was so amazing and I also remember wanting to wear this Wonder Woman costume every year for Halloween from this place where we used to rent our costumes from but my mom would never let me because where I come from, Halloween costumes must fit over snowsuits most years.


Of course I loved the girl Super Heroes. I am a girl and when they kick ass, I love it! But today, at the ripe old age of 29 when I read today's topic my first thought was ROCKY BALBOA! No, he is not technically a "Super Hero" but he sure is in my eyes. As we all know, I loves me some Rocky.


So in honor of all of my so called favorite super heroes:






No comments:

Post a Comment