Page Views

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Why not make it a 3-part series?

Let's wrap up my need to act like an insecure teenager.

So I decided to force myself a little harder on my friend. I asked her again about lunch, when she finally got back to me she claimed that her phone had died and she didn't get my texts about lunch. I am quite certain that was a lie but whatever. So I said "I have a card for you, I will bring it by"

We visited and chatted for at least an hour and I left my card there. Later in the evening she called me to thank me for the card and then invited me to another friends house where everyone was getting together. I was at a hockey game but I decided to meet up with them all anyway. I enjoyed it. So I felt much better last night.

My emotions are so out of whack.

I am wondering though if my friend thought because of everything that is going on with us that maybe I am not the right person to turn to about her problems.

The card I got her read something along these lines:

L,

I just want to wish you lots of luck with your appointment and testing this week. I will be thinking of you guys and sending you so much positivity and luck and I look forward to hearing promising news. I know this is a really stressful time and if I can help to ease even a little of that stress just say the word and I will do it. I am always here for you no matter what!

Dee xoxo

1 comment: