Page Views

Friday, November 12, 2010

The lonely feeling

I have posted before about my sadness about not having that connection with another woman, a friend.

The girl friends that I do have are impossible to make plans with lately. I am putting so much effort out there to try and get together with them but they are not reciprocating and how much can you put out there before you just become so sick of always being the one to make the effort that you just stop?!

It is so frustrating.

The invite is out tonight to get together with my girl friend. She has been distant lately, I know she is dealing with so much right now and I just want to be there for her but I just feel like she is pushing me away.

I am sure I am creating a lot of this in my head. I just miss the simple days of high school when I had a best friend who I spoke to several times a day and who I trusted and who wanted to be around me.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, sometimes its not in your head. Hopefully its just a really busy time and everyone will make an extra effort with the Holidays coming up. I wish I were closer.
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete