Page Views

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I can't help it

I am a bad blogger. I post like crazy on my video blog but I have nothing of value to say on this blog. My every thought is consumed by IVF and I can't help it.

I annoy myself at how much I think about IVF, I really do. So I can't imagine having 2 blogs dedicated to my IVF journey yet, here I am posting about it again.

I am sorry blog readers, if there are any of you left, I hope to come up with something worthy to talk about soon.

The new job is still good, it's busy and crazy and I wish I had more time to spend with my friends on the interwebz but I guess making money and working for a living is important too, right?

And back to IVF: our education appointment is tomorrow. I will post about that on my video blog but on here? It will be all about our anniversary, which is tomorrow. 3 years. Get ready for some wedding pics!

1 comment:

  1. You blog about whatever you need to. I'm here to read whatever you type

    ReplyDelete