Page Views

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Egg retrieval done.

This is just a copy and paste from what I posted on BOTB and T-TTC. I am too drugged and groggy to type something new.


Egg retrieval was today.
I am pretty dopey and loopy and groggy right now but I wanted to come and update.
The procedure was relatively fast but very painful. I was hoping the meds would knock me out but they did not. I even cried at one point from the pain then I got embarrassed about crying. 
I am very crampy and in pain right now, just laying on the pull out couch in front of the tv, drifting in and out of conciousness.

And now for the big news. How many eggs did they retrieve?

::drumroll::


25.  
25 eggs!!! Of course not all will be mature and not all will fertilize but what an amazing number Smile

2 comments:

  1. That is very exciting! (okay, not the pain and crying part). YAY FOR EGGS!! Relax and rest. You deserve it! Does a happy Egg dance (since you are too sore to do so!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow impressive!!! Thinking of you and hoping the discomfort fades fast!

    ReplyDelete