Page Views

Sunday, December 26, 2010

This roller coaster can SUCK IT!!!!!

Started more spotting yesterday evening.
I am going insane. Seriously.

Did a bit of research and found out that the Endometrin can cause vaginal bleeding because it irritates the cervix. Let's hope this is what is going on.

So far no cramps or full out bleeding but the spotting is enough to make me cry at a moment's notice. I hate this, I hate this so much. I am up one second and very down the next. I am worried, stressed, afraid to go to the bathroom because of what I might see. I am over-analyzing every little cramp or twinge or gas bubble.

If this was not Christmas time, my beta would have been drawn and resulted by now but I am stuck waiting to be drawn until the 29th and probably won't even have results until the 31st.

Now that I have realized that the spotting is common with Endometrin, I kind of wish that I had POAS today. But I am also petrified of that too.

This roller coasted can SUCK IT

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry sweetie. Try and hang in there. Maybe POAS in the a.m.

    Big Hugs. Text me if you need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you, and crossing my fingers for good news!

    ReplyDelete