Page Views

Sunday, December 5, 2010

An IVF Update

For those who are keeping score and not following my Video Blog.

So I am still here in the city where the Fertility Center is. I am in week 2 of being here. I am quite homesick and I miss Roxy terribly. But we are rounding into the homestretch and I know why I am here so I am just trying to focus on staying positive and preparing for what is coming.

The side effects have all hit at once. Suddenly I am crampy, constipated, bloated, irritable beyond belief (D was here for 10 minutes and was annoying me already), bitchy, tender breasts, nauseous, dizzy, forgetful and confused. It's not that much fun to be honest LOL

We were supposed to trigger tonight with the ER to be on Tuesday but I am not quite there yet. Looks like it will be a Monday trigger and a Wednesday ER (it's only a 1-day bump)

So at some point today or tomorrow we are going to get our Christmas shopping done so that will be a task because D hates to be at the Mall and the shopping we are doing is all for his family. (we don't buy gifts on my side) Plus trying to stay on a very tight budget will be a challenge to say the least. I anticipate me experiencing some rage. LOL

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you were staying in the same city for the 2 weeks. Good luck and enjoy Christmas shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does not sound pleasant...even the shopping. LOL Good luck sweetie! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete