Page Views

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

An evening with supostive friends

Last night D convinced me to go over to our best friends' house to watch the hockey game. My favorite NHL player was traded to my favorite team, who are in a major slump right now. It was a huge trade and a big shake up in the league. They also got a new goalie, which they were in desperate need of! As much emotion as I am able to show these days, I was very excited about the trade! My team won 3-0 :):)

The friends that we visited also recently dealt with a loss and I haven't talked to them since my own miscarriage. I actually have avoided contact with everyone. I had a really nice talk with my BFF and it was really nice to have someone to listen and to relate who wasn't trying to out all kinds of positive spins on things because she knows that it wouldn't help. I am very fortunate to have such a great support system and everyone has been so understanding in letting me come to them when I am ready to talk.

I did a bit of Clomid research yesterday, I was (and so were a few people I talked to) confused as to why I would be put on a med that forces ovulation when my body already ovulates. It has something to do with only having 1 good tube. The side effects that really worry me are the increased change of miscarriage because I really don't think I can go through this again and also the increased chance of an ectopic pregnancy, I am insanely terrified to lose the only good tube that I have. Of course, I have a lot more research to do and if we do come to the point where he wants to put me on Clomid, I will have a mile long list of questions for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment