Page Views

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Oh, it's on!

The rivalry of a lifetime continues tomorrow in the Gold medal hockey game.

Canada vs USA

Canada has already fallen to the hands of the Americans in this tournament and I will not accept another defeat!

Tomorrow afternoon countless Canadians and Americans will be glued to their televisions cheering for their respective teams. I will be screaming for our Canadian boys.
 SO EXCITING!!!!

In other Olympic news, yesterday was another huge day for the Canadians.

We got a silver medal in curling, 2 golds and a bronze in speed skating. The men's hockey team advanced to the final and our 4-men bobsleigh teams are in good position after the first 2 runs. Canada 1 is in 2nd place while Canada 2 is in 6th.  I missed the 2nd run but caught a very mad Canada 2 after theirs but a 6th place position is not so bad. Also the men's speed skating team pursuit gold medal race goes today as well with another Canada vs USA match-up.

I am not sure what I will do with my time once the Olympics are over.

!!GO CANADA GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment