Page Views

Monday, February 22, 2010

Tic toc tic toc

Waiting.....impatiently for my period.

Here's the deal:

I started bleeding on January 23rd, if I counted that as CD 1 today brings me to CD 31. I know that is not really a long cycle but compared to my 26-29 day cycles, well it still isn't long but this whole not knowing thing blows.

Emotionally, I didn't want to temp because that was just another reminder of my lost pregnancy. So I decided that I would wait until the next period to start temping. So I have no idea if/when I ovulated or when/if the ugly skank is going to show herself.

I know that it can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks for your period to return after a miscarriage so I am trying to be patient.

The only symptom that I have is that my breasts are sore. I have no cramping, no spotting (which can start anywhere from 3-6 days before my period on any given cycle)

tic toc

tic toc

tic toc

No comments:

Post a Comment