Page Views

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Feeling very much alone these days

I have been keeping this inside but I am quite sure that I may explode soon if I don't let it out.

I have been feeling very alone lately. I am getting better but still grieving the loss of my pregnancy, while D is amazing and would do anything for me and anything to make me happy I just feel like he is sick of hearing about it or he just doesn't know what to say to me anymore.

He works nights often and then he has hockey and basketball that he does a couple of times a week. Our schedules very rarely meet up and I spend a lot of time here alone with my thoughts. My girlfriends are all busy with their own lives and it is also hard for our schedules to meet up and when they do it is not a time when I can pour my heart out. My sisters live far away and their lives are crazy too. My 1 sister has 2 jobs, 3 kids so getting in a conversation with her is near impossible unless it is via email and even then it takes time for her to respond. My other sister is dealing with her own problems which I will not discuss here.

It sounds extremely selfish of me to be complaining that other people don't have time for me but that is not what I am trying to get at... I am just feeling quite alone these days and it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment