Page Views

Friday, February 19, 2010

Last night I asked D how he felt

It has been bothering me for a while that D never really talks about his feelings. The day I started bleeding he had a little cry with me and since then he has just been the best and taking care of me. So I wondered if he wasn't saying anything because he didn't want to upset me?
Yes, he is a man and they are not the greatest with sharing their feelings.

I said "We never talk about how you are feeling about the miscarriage and about our infertility struggle and about the possibility of me going on this fertility drug and what your concerns are."

He basically said that he is sad about the miscarriage but he knows that we didn't do anything wrong and he worries that I am blaming myself. He said that he doesn't want to give up and that he is worried it will happen again.

I asked him how he felt about our infertility struggles? He said that since it happened naturally he is remaining confident that it will happen again but if I do need to go on Clomid that we will have a long list of questions for the doctor. I told him that it took 13 or 25 months to get pregnant naturally (depending how you look at it) 13 months actively TTC - 25 months not using protection.

He is the positive thinker right now, I am trying to get there and I think everyday it gets a little bit better, some days it stays the same or feels bad again but slowly and surely I am healing emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment