Page Views

Saturday, February 6, 2010

My blog is boring

Mainly because my life is boring. I am also dwelling on posting about the same things over and over again.

This is the exact conversation I had with D last night but instead of blog it was my life. I have been slowly starting to feel better, I still have my moments and my meltdowns but slowly I am starting to be able to smile again and leave the house without having an anxiety attack. This is how I deal with things.

Lately though, I feel like people think that enough time has passed so I should be feeling better by now and they expect me to be fine. I am not fine and I don't feel like I should have to justify why I am not fine nor do I feel like I have to pretend that everything is ok to make others feel comfortable.

I don't normally worry about what other people think but I also don't like to be judged and I feel like if I am having a sad day that I am being judged and that it is time to move on and get over it.

I am glad that I told D how I was feeling because part of me wondered if he was thinking that of me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment