Page Views

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Chart obsession and exhaustion

The chart still looks decent. My temp went up this morning but I don't know how much to trust it. Yesterday and today I woke up around 4:30ish. Since my alarm was set for 5:50 I wouldn't be getting enough sleep so I took my temp then.

Today it was higher than yesterday, and then for some stupid reason I took it again when I woke up at 5:50. I used the earlier one in my chart but the 5:50 was .1 degree higher. Tomorrow I should be able to sleep until 6 and take the temp at the normal time so I am trying not to get too excited about the small rise.

I am currently in the middle of doing 9 straight days of work. Some of the shifts were only 4 hour shifts so that helps a little but I am utterly exhausted! Thankfully I only have 2 shifts left after today and they are both short, afternoon shifts so I will be able to catch up on some sleep tomorrow morning.

Absolutely nothing exciting happening here, I just continue to obsess over my chart (and I was doing so well!) and working. Counting down the days to Niagara Falls, in 1 week from today we will arrive there!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 comment:

  1. Fingers and toes crossed. I'm so jealous of your vacation! I need a vacation.

    ReplyDelete