Page Views

Monday, June 7, 2010

Rose colored glasses

Ahhh, being just a day or 2 post ovulation is a fun time. The sex was timed nicely and I get filled with this strange sense of hopefulness that THIS is the cycle. I begin imagining getting my BFP, I think about what plans we have coming up over the next few months and picture myself pregnant at these events. I imagine what it would be like to announce the news on the message board and to my family and friends.

Yes, viewing the next couple of weeks with rose colored glasses is fun. Then my period shows up or I get  BFN and all of those high hopes come crashing down and have nowhere to go except out my eyes.

Fun times.

2 comments:

  1. :( I refuse to believe it will end in anything but roses this time for you. How about that?

    ReplyDelete