Page Views

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I am such a drama queen sometimes.

So lately I have been feeling a bit discouraged about TTC and my 1 good tube. So much so that when someone says "all you need is one tube!!" like as if it's a great thing I get upset. I know I only need 1 tube but that 1 tube isn't fucking cooperating alright?!?!?!?!?!?!  Aaaannd breathe.

So last night I started thinking about how we are entering the fertile window of my cycle and there is a bunch of shit happening this weekend that will cause great sex obstacles.

1- D is golfing in a tournament with his friends. He will be gone all day and night and even if he does get home at a decent hour he will be drunk and I am not that interested in having sex with a sloppy drunk.

2- D's friend is coming from OOT and will be staying with us.

So in the midst of me thinking that our sex will be poorly timed (if we are able to even have it at all) I decided that maybe we should take a break this cycle. I am feeling discouraged and sad and think 'what the hell? It's not like I am going to get pregnant anyway? What makes this cycle so much different from the others?

DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!!

When I came back to being rational I realized that we can have sex wednesday, thursday and friday. We can take Saturday off if need be and then Sunday after golf we can have more sex. So really we are only skipping 1 day and that can be a good thing.

Glad I was able to talk myself down from that mess.

DDDRRRAAAMMMAAAAA

2 comments:

  1. LOL. Been there. I'm glad your rational again though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are a better drama queen than I am!!! I often need my friends to talk me down. I'm proud of you for being able to do it yourself. You must teach me your ways!!! :)

    Oh and Happy Humping this weekend!!!!! And all you need is one tube ::ducks so Dee doesn't hit me with her laptop:: ;)

    ReplyDelete