Page Views

Friday, June 25, 2010

Taking a dump at work

Yes, I am now blogging about taking a shit. If you don't like it, don't read it! LOL

I used to have some serious pooping issues. I would never take a crap anywhere but home, this caused for a lot of rushed trips home and also caused a lot of constipation and really backed things up.

One day I decided that pooping is healthy, everyone does it and I should just go when I have to go. Since then my bowels have thanked me.

I still get embarrassed about the whole thing though.

Well I thought I had it all figured out. I chose a washroom at work that had several stalls so that the stink couldn't be blamed on me. And it was also out of the way enough so that it wasn't close to my department and nobody would notice me sneaking out.

Well for the past 2 days there has been someone else in there and I got all tense and didn't have a nice feel good poop! This is annoying and frustrating.

I am all bloated and uncomfortable, I haven't felt like this in a while and I can't imagine that I used to feel like this daily.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment