Page Views

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tomorrow begins a long week

Beginning tomorrow I will be working 7 days in a row. Thankfully 2 of those days will be just 4 hour shifts but still I will be working everyday from tomorrow-sunday.

Here is a weekend recap:

Friday night: ate popcorn and nachos and watched the hockey game with D and his friend. Said friend decided to stay overnight and I was feeling all shy and uncomfortable to have sex so I thought we would miss our window for this cycle. Then when I woke up on Saturday and saw my temp was down I woke D up. I decided that I didn't care if he heard the bed squeaking, this is MY house and we are trying to have a baby, if you don't like it take the 20 minute drive back to your own place!

Saturday: D was in a golf tournament so they left early in the morning. I spent the day online, doing laundry, tidying the house. Then my friend came over and I made homemade pizza and we played TV Bingo. Then we joined the guys at another friends place for some drinks. I got really intoxicated and today I feel like shit.

Since today is a lazy day and I am home alone I am just playing around online, relaxing, thinking about having a nap.


In other news: I have yet to speak with my sister. The latest drama in her life before the fight was that her husband wanted to get this puppy. They live in a teeny tiny basement apartment and don't even have a yard or anything. I don't think getting a puppy was a great idea and neither did she. But instead of speak to her and discuss it with her, my lovely brother in law told her that he didn't care what she said he was getting the puppy. He went out and bought a bunch of stuff for this dog without discussing it with her and after she said she thought it was a bad time to get a puppy. He just went behind her back and did it anyway.
So this morning I get a photo texted to me of this puppy. He won, as usual. My sister just sat back and let him have his way rather than discuss it like a real adult married couple. He just went ahead and got the dog.
I can't help but shake my head and after our fight the other day I really don't think I can bite my tongue anymore. I hope that things in their marriage are improving but I have such little respect for her husband that I am struggling with trying to be supportive.

No comments:

Post a Comment