Page Views

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Post Laparoscopy appointment

I see Dr. R on Monday for my post-op appointment. He told me to hold off on taking Clomid until I see him again after my laparoscopy. I am very anxious and curious to see what he is going to say now that he knows exactly what is messed up in my ute.

Part of me kind of wished that he had just taken the right tube out. If it was that big of a mess then what the hell good is it doing staying in there?

Because of the massive disappointment that I had at the last appointment with him, I am trying to not think about what might happen and just go in and listen to what he has to say. I really hope that his resident is not there, I blame that whole fiasco on her being there. Not on her specifically because she has never seen me before and doesn't know my history. But just the way things were running in the office that day. I was not there for a regular pap test appointment and that is how they treated it. I was there to discuss my infertility and trouble TTC and what our plan was. She didn't look far enough back in my chart to get a proper history and because he sent her in first I don't think he even glanced at my chart, only the information that she took.

I have decided that if he gives me the green light I will take the Clomid. I will not be getting all of the bloodwork and ultrasounds with it unless there is a problem. I have thought long and hard about this and I have done the research and I feel comfortable with this decision. The presciption has been mocking me since I got it in May and I think as long as Dr. R is comfortable with it then July will be my first Clomid cycle. It is a scary choice but I am reaady to take the next step in this whole journey.

Stay tuned....

1 comment: