Page Views

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Busy weekend, relaxing weekend

Here is a quick recap of my weekend.

Friday night we hosted a Game Night with friends. We were supposed to be 8 but ended up as 6 and that was fine. We played Cranium, Balderdash and this fun Question game. Throughout the 3 games I drank a bottle of wine and had about 4 martinis that I created that were essentially vodka and grape Sour Puss. YUMMM

Saturday morning we headed to the cottage for the night with D's cousin. They went hunting while I stayed at the cottage with the dogs, had a nap, read my book and played video games.

Today was the ceremony to rest Uncle Steve's ashes. It was a nice ceremony and a nice lunch. A very sad day though, again.

I also changed my email address and when I switched in on blogger I lost all of the blogs that I follow!! I got some of them back but not all of them so please comment on this blog with your blog address so that I can re-add you to my list.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment