Page Views

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Today

Today is not anything what it is supposed to be.

I have been dreading this day for months and now that it's here I want it to be gone. My heart breaks for so many different reasons today.

TW & baby.

My friend who just had surgery found out there was a huge mass and she has to go back under tomorrow and she is so upset and worried.

A former close friend of mine (who is now more of a distant friend/acquaintance)'s father is dying.

And of course, my tiny apple seed sized baby. DJ. Today was my EDD. Yes, I know that the chances of actually delivering on your EDD are slim and yes I know that date probably would have changed had I made it to my first appointment or ultrasound but this is the date that I know.

My heart breaks today for a what should be and what isn't. I made it through the day at work and now I am wrapped up in my Snuggie on my couch and plan to stay here for a while.

2 comments:

  1. *big hugs* I've been thinking of you all day. Praying for your continued healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best place to be. I'm thinking of you sweetie.

    ReplyDelete