Page Views

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I lost my virginity today

I would like to introduce you all to my new boyfriend. I am ashamed to say that I put out and didn't even get a meal.


Yep, there you have it. Today I had my first transvaginal ultrasound. Well, I got my period on Saturday and was supposed to get my ultrasound done on CD 3-5. Today was day 4. So of course I was still bleeding. And of course, I work at the hospital and so I know everyone who works in the Diagnostic Imaging department.

So I am told that they can do it today at 1:30. Wonderful. Who is doing the test? My friend. AWESOME. Fuck, I was hoping for anyone but her. It's weird that you would feel different if it was a stranger.

So test time came. My friend was great. She was very professional and friendly. She made me feel really comfortable and I was very surprised at how easy the test was. She covered me with a blanket and she told me to insert my new boyfriend myself and then she just guided my new boyfriend from under the blanket. I was happy about that.

A bit of discomfort but not too bad overall. And thankfully, I did not bleed all over the sheets and towels as I had feared.

1 comment:

  1. Bitch, get up off my man. LOL :) Seriously, sometimes you can get him to provide a steak dinner the night before. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete